Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Some accomplishments -

I have finally completed my table toppers and table runner that I began last December.  This project uses striped fabrics and a 60º ruler. 

I have a quilt top completed using the 9 patches that I swapped with the quilters here in my village for the last year.  Have been making hourglass blocks for all of January to use for the alternate blocks.  This is ready for me to layer and quilt and quite possibly, donate. 


I also managed to get a top sewn together using blocks from a swap with internet quilting friends and this will be another QOV. 


And, for Valentine's day, I have a heart wall hanging that I made using the Let's Twist ruler. 


One of my next projects will be making maple leaf blocks for a Quilt of Valour.  This is one I started last summer and didn't get enough made to complete a quilt top so time to make a bunch of red and white hsts. 

A few things off my design wall and more added!  I have another blue and white block quilt to put together and then they will be ready to take home for summer quilting.

2 comments:

  1. Boy, you have a lot accomplished. I wish I could say the same but things have really slowed down for me. I have started 4 different quilts and have not finished one. Well Done Carolyn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marge, everything I have finished is small, none of my bed or lap size quilts are done! But easier to take a flimsy home than a finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete