Follow by Email

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Preemie challenge done and working on blocks for Alberta flood victims

The last of the preemies I challenged myself to make for the special care unit at our local hospital.  All for little boys!  All my kids' fabrics are put away for now. 
 
 



These are the blocks I am making to send to Alberta.  I am working on some yellow blocks and picture will follow eventually.





This is the quilt I made that was leftover from the iron quilters challenge.  We had each cut a kit not knowing what the special fabric would be that we had to incorporate and the red that we were given didn't quite work with these fabrics.  The sashing is jelly bean fabric, hard to see in the picture.


 
My quilt that I made for our guild's summer challenge.  Yes, it is another preemie, using the same pattern as some of the others I made. 
 


.  Am happy that I finally posted in July! 

No comments:

Post a Comment