Search This Blog

Monday, September 2, 2013

I have got the binding on one of the many quilts in my stack finished.  This was made for Quilts of Valour by Myra and I quilted and bound it.  Ready for a pillowcase and then delivery to the local base.



I have my 50 Shades of Grey put together but am deliberating over the border treatment.  I would like it to be a little larger than it is right now so will play with some ideas. 



And, last week, when it was raining, my niece and I made a trip to a small quilt shop in Mission and I was able to purchase some fabric designed by Cynthia, a member of our modern quilt guild.  For our September meeting, we are to take a doorprize so I thought maybe this basket made from one of member's fabric design, filled with some quilty items might be appropriate?



And now, it is September.  Time to get serious about some of the projects that were supposed to be made and completed these last few months!  Reading, sunny weather and family as well as gym time seems to have got in my way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment