Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday finishes





This table runner is made from a Tonga Treat kit.  Simple to make using 5" squares.  These aren't my colours at all but will make a nice gift for someone.  I wanted to try the pattern and see how easy it would be use for a full size quilt.




A simple quilt for a baby made from charm squares.  Super easy and I quilted it very simply.  





My order of the newest Oh Canada fabric from the Stonehenge fabric line arrived.  Now I need to get busy and make up some of the hugs in a mug for Quilts of Valour.





My friend went to the Sister's outdoor quilt show in Oregon and brought me back some fabulous fleece.  Will make a really nice blanket to take to AZ this winter.  Go Seahawks!





I played with the instructions for this block sent by a friend.  She is going to teach a class in making these and she can use this picture as an example of what can go wrong!  Look at it closely.  The diamonds are put together incorrectly.  I should have flipped both of the bottom diamonds over so the light fabric is on the bottom.  Good lesson on what to avoid when piecing your blocks.  Lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment