Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Last week in my AZ house for the winter.

Am packing up my sewing/quilting projects ready to take home tops for quilting and tidying what I have here so I will feel organized when we leave for home. 

I finished a table runner that is perfect for here in Arizona





This is a mug rug that I sent to my partner for the March swap.  




And I made this mug rug for one of the upcoming swaps.  She wanted a mug rug with a USA theme.  I think this works. 

I made some of the St. Louis 16 patch blocks from fat quarters and got this quilt  top put together.





Now, a few more bits and pieces to finish up and as well, get all the wood furniture oiled, pack our bags and clean out the fridge and pantry.  And hopefully home to the pacific northwest to some nice sunny spring days.

No comments:

Post a Comment