Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Marching on - time is running out for winter projects

Busy days here in Mesa.  I have been trying to find time to work on a few projects and get the tops ready to take home with me for quilting. 
One of my must-do projects was to work with the 10" orange squares that my Quilt Diva group exchanged last fall.  I played with my straight-out-of-line ruler. 

I added in some browns, greys and a turquoise sashing. 

One of the older projects here in Mesa is for a quilt called Pow Wow and the blocks are started.  Lots more to go before the blocks become a quilt top.






Have one more fun project also on my design wall.  I saw this last fall at the local quilt shop and it called my name.



You can also see the beginnings of a table topper that will be finished and will live here in Arizona. 

The following mug rugs were fun some swaps that I was in this month.



Busy days, sewing machine is humming!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment