Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Two more projects completed

I am determined to work through my stack of quilt tops and get them finished... quilted and bound.  Working slowly but surely and trying for two per week.  I just finished last week's two quilts and then spent some time finishing up a baby quilt and have that pieced so my total list only was reduced by one!
My original list of 15 is now down to 12 with four quilted but one added.

This first one is a relatively new UFO.  I bought a kit from Hamel's Fabrics out of their clearance basket that they have on their front porch last summer.  It was on sale for a really good price and it was all football fabrics.  The top got pieced last summer but it didn't get quilted until now. I think it will make a great Quilt of Valour.  Plus, it made a really good sized quilt, lots of fabric in the kit. So this is #3 from my pile of 15.




Quilt number 4 out of 15 is my St. Louis 16 patch quilt.  I demonstrated this block to my quilt group in Arizona and used some funky fat quarters purchased from Etsy and I really had no clue as to what to use them for.  These 16 patches worked well with the fabrics and has made a bright, cheery finished quilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment