Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

We have been back in our 'summer' house for 13 days and I feel like I am still trying to get organized.  Of course, we did have Easter weekend to deal with and that meant a lot of grocery shopping and cooking.  But all is now calm and order is beginning to appear out of the chaos of grandchildren and company. 

I managed to get the backings organized for 15 quilt tops!  The pile includes tops from last fall as well as what I managed to piece this winter. 

My goal is to quilt two of them before I allow myself some piecing time.  I think I enjoy piecing more than quilting?  It is so much fun to see the quilt pattern emerge as you get blocks made. 

This is quilt number one.   Complete with binding. 




This pattern is called Cloud Nine by Villa Rosa Designs. I love these patterns.  They are simple and use either fat quarters or precuts plus some yardage for background.  Super simple and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment