Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2016

Welcome 2016

I spent some time going over my lists of projects waiting in bags for me to start on them.  And I updated my list of current projects.  Then I went over my list of projects finished in 2015.  Everything is up to date and I have way too many projects that are UFO's and lots of current projects.  The good news is that the list of quilts waiting to be quilted is short but that will change in the next few months!

I did start a new batik summer in the park but forgot to take a picture.  Maybe you will see the progress tomorrow?  But the strip twist from Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville site is growing on my design wall.  I pulled out all my 2.5" green strips from my strip bin and am slowly working on this (while working on other projects at the same time)


And I did manage to complete two flannel Christmas pillowcases by the end of yesterday.  A nice finish to 2015. 





Happy New Year to all my readers and hopefully a healthy and productive year for all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment