Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Summer Solstice today

I am still really frustrated trying to figure out how to easily upload pictures to this blog.  I have no idea where they go when I upload so am now trying to upload from my phone and will see how this works.
This is a finish off my list that I had in an earlier blog post.  Number 11 - Latin Lady by Villa Rosa.

1. 150 women's blocks - am done making them
2. Solstice challenge (needs to be assembled, blocks are all made!)
3. Sew sisters blocks for Canada's birthday
4. Quilt of valour blocks using slabs
5. Brown 9 patches - DONE
6. Beach bingo blocks from Jolly Bars
7. Downton Abbey quilt Blueberry hill pattern (borders added, ready for quilting)
8. Red and Gray blocks
9. Ohio star blocks
10. King's ransom bright florals
11. Latin Lady using gray grunge
12. Busy Bee with bobby pin fabric
13. Melinda Jo with florals and white background
14. Limelight with gold strips/turquoise
15. Honey bouquet with fabric like paint by number
16. Offset, top from kit from Connecting Threads
17. Maple leaf quilt for QOV
18. Sewing themed blocks
19. Zoe's triangles
20. 16 patch blues/purples 


Honey Bouquet, another Villa Rosa pattern is finished.





We Care kit for the guild is finished but this wasn't on the above list.  I also finished my brown nine patches but the picture is elusive!
HA!  Found it.
And also have my Quilts of Valour Slab block quilt finished.




Am continuing to work with 2.5" strips and making strip sets and now am using a Missouri Star idea for changing my slabs into star blocks.
My quilting group that meets on Wednesday celebrated us with June birthdays and this was my fabulous fabric that I cam home with.
So, moving along slowly with getting some projects finished, but of course, also starting new ones! I have four of my finish it up projects done and have been working on getting backings ready for some of these quilts. 





No comments:

Post a Comment