We are getting some dry days and have even had a day of warmth and heat! Of course, it was short lived and we went right back to rain. The tulip fields below me are in full bloom now.
My only real quilting project this last few weeks was a quilt for the Humboldt Broncos and it is on its way to Saskatchewan and am hoping the recipient gets some warmth and feels my hugs when they wrap up in it. This was a great pattern and I know one quilter who is making a quilt for her guest bed using the block!
Am still working on my stargazer blocks, one at a time! Only 5 left to finish!
I have already completed the blocks for May so I can show them to my Quilting Diva friends in case they want to make some again this month. This one is the Disappearing 4 patch and if you aren't familiar, this is the basic technique. I started off with 6" squares and the slice in all four directions was 1.5" inches from the seam line. If you make this block, measure twice and cut once! I messed up my first block. The four center sections get reversed and all is stitched back together again. Great use of scraps! And thanks to Dee for her fabric contributions to the cause.
Off to set up my machine to do some free motion on these QOVC quilts!