Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

New home, new sewing space

We are in our new home and today was sewing room organization.  I had to create a mess to tidy up?  But, I kept at it and finally, have a tidy and happy place to be sewing.  While in the midst of the chaos, I realized I should make a list of all the projects that I have on hand here.  And, I sorted most of the fabrics here into themes such as Christmas, Valentine's and St. Patricks as well as colours.  PHEW!  But done!!

Total Chaos in the closet



More chaos being created in the guest bedroom


Cutting table set up, desk and sewing machine in place under the window.


A place for everything and everything in its place! I have a walk in closet, perfect for all my stuff.


Another view from inside the closet, looking out.


New design wall, all ready for my first sewing project of 2011. 
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment