My Wednesday quilting group is exchanging ugly squares and I thought that it would be a good opportunity to play with a new technique. Using the idea from Let's Twist, I made up my own ruler since my squares were 6½" not the 5" or 10" that the pattern called for.
I bought a kit of fabrics from a now defunct quilt shop two years ago - Quiltopia - and it had 6 fat quarters in raspberry and brown. I added in six more fat quarters from my stash and made this lap/twin size quilt. I think it will eventually be donated to Quilts of Valour unless a different worthy cause crops up first.
This last project was a kit I purchased at our guild's quilt show in June. I have been making the half square triangles and now need to play with their arrangement. It will be a table topper and if this rainy weather continues will have this top ready for layering and quilting in the next few days.