Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Settled in and working on a variety of projects

We are settling in, in our winter home and I seem to be scattered - working on a variety of projects at once.  Seems strange to have Thanksgiving at home and then come south where the entire country is gearing up for US Thanksgiving.  I feel the need to decorate our home with some autumn/fall projects so that is what I am working on.

I have the background made for a cornucopia Patchabilities hanging, the background for a Straddling Turkey and two placemats (waiting for topstitching around the edge) and a table topper waiting to be quilted and bound.
The autumn fabric I purchased one yard of from Over the Rainbow has turned out to be a great buy.  It was on sale and I have used it in all my current projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment