Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

So glad I decided to organize my project container

Wow... what a bonus for me that I opened up my rubbermaid container of projects.  Right on top was the fabric I need for the borders on my QOV quilts that I made a few weeks ago.  For some reason, I thought my perfect border fabric was back at home and I would have been very dissapointed and extremely frustrated looking for it when it is here!  I guess I was more organized that I knew!!



I also made pillowcases for two of my grandchildren for Easter. 

This weekend, I managed to get two of my quilts quilted, the bindings made and added so I have some handsewing projects for tv time during the evenings this week. 



Here are my snap happy bags made as demonstrations for a class teaching this fun way to make these cute purses.



Last but not least, I finished quilting and binding my latest Let's Twist table runner for St. Patrick's Day.


WHEW.... my sewing machine and I were best buddies for the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment