Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas from the sunny south.

We are looking after a Jack Russell terrier for a few weeks.  She keeps us busy with walks.  After her walk, she has ball chasing time, racing after it around the house. 



I have finally finished a quilt.  The first in a long time.  I was "Queen" on my UFO list and had to finish so I could abdicate the throne without paying a penalty.  I made it just under wire.  This is from a swap of 6½" squares with my Wednesday group.  We swapped squares of fabrics that were from our stash and wondered 'why did I buy this?".  It finished at 58" x 70" and now I have a small stack of the light coloured squares left to get my final project done from this swap.  If you check out my post on May 27th, you can see a picture of my twister quilt which was the first project using these swap squares.



And, a week ago, I demonstrated my method of doing machine appliqué and this is the project finished.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Carolyn.
    Have fun with puppy.
    Darc
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete