Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sunshine and warmth in Arizona

Even though the weather has warmed up considerably, I seem to be motivated to finish up a few projects that I began over the last few weeks.

My flannel yellow brick road is put together.  It might need a border but it will head north to my summer home for finishing (lots of flannels in my stash at my other house). 


I finished my bargello table runner from the class I took last Wednesday.


And, I got my purple and green strips put together - another project ready to head home for finishing.


Currently, I am working on my Dick and Jane quilt and adding corner triangles to the last of my blocks from my Diva swap two years ago! 

Hopefully, more pictures to send in the next couple of days.  I had to stop sewing yesterday while they replaced my window in my sewing room but now, when they come back to install the rest of the windows, I can sew while I am 'stuck' at home.   We have another large tennis tournament here in our park this weekend but I only volunteered for minimal involvement so that might mean a little more sewing time coming up since we can't play while the courts are being used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment