I have a finished quilt from 2015! This is the Downton Abby mysterday that I made last year and I had it professionally quilted here in Arizona. It is a decent size quilt... and way too heavy to push and shove through my Janome 6600. The binding is on and it is on the 'completed' list.
This is my Summer in the Park top all ready to be quilted. The pattern is from Missouri Star. And a great way to use up some of my batik strips though still lots left in the container.
And Bonnie Hunter's strip twist is also ready to be quilted and will travel home with me to my 'other' house in March.
This is what my sewing area looked like this past week... so many projects in progress. Sometimes I think I must have a touch of ADHD because I keep switching which block is being stitched up through the sewing machine. I have my Canadiana rail fence strips being sewn and put together and some brown 9 patches are ready to go under the needle. Step one and two of the split 9 patches using charms are on the ironing board and ready to be pressed while my dotty flying geese are also waiting for some time with the iron and then onto the cutting mat for trimming. In the last picture is a stack of 5" batik squares that I cut from my scrap bin. I have a plan for those!
My Canadiana rail fence is on the design wall with enough blocks made to start assembling the rows and add this quilt to the completed top pile. A busy few weeks with the rainy, cooler weather. Now tennis is taking up more of my time but I have projects lined up beside my machine so I can sew in small moments of time or when a boring football game is on tv and I have no interest in watching!