Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Wednesday

yippee.  A day without rain!  Always is a good day when that happens. 

I have some finishes so more happiness for me.  The first is a quilt top that I stitched in Arizona this spring and it was quilted by Danielle from Mission, BC.  This is a Quilt of Valour and am including a picture of the backing fabric as I was impressed with it. 



This small wallhanging is from Country Junktion and this is the May pattern. 



I love this wall hanging!  Makes me smile looking at it.  It might need a bit of free motion quilting in the white background?  This was another project I made while in AZ and didn't have time to quilt it before we left.  I think it will go back to AZ and live in my sewing room there on the wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment