Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

West Coast rain... getting very soggy.

Oh my goodness.  We joke about coming home to the West Coast for winter after spending the real winter months in Arizona but it isn't so funny any more. 

I have done some quilting though nothing major to show you.... but wait because once I have my bindings finished, I will posting my pictures of projects that are crossed off my list.  Am getting anxious to start playing with new projects and get back to piecing.  However, I did digress from my personal mandate of quilting all my tops before I started anything new. 

Couldn't be done. 

So, in time for Canada Day... ta da!!

This is a Patrick Lose project and I saw one hanging in his studio in northern Phoenix while we were on our shop hop in March. 

A Patchabilities pattern.  Love these! 

Back to my quilting and binding.




No comments:

Post a Comment