Follow by Email

Thursday, December 5, 2013


The posts seem to be very few from me these days.  That is because I seem to be spending very little time with my sewing machine.
I did make a few projects to contribute to the quilting group's table at our craft fair.  My little thread catchers sold quickly and I also made some coaster sets as well. 

I have had these blocks up on my design wall for over a month.  I did post last month, a picture of the original set of blocks which none of my friends can remember how old they are.  One did say that it was a civil war swap but that is as much info as anyone recalls.  We did figure out that the blocks are at least 5 years old but probably much older than that! 
I made some more blocks reversing the cream/white fabrics with the colours to expand the finished size of the quilt. 

And now, finally... the quilt is finished.  Quilted and bound! 
Ready for donation to Quilts of Valour.

No comments:

Post a Comment