I have managed to quilt a couple of quilts. I have a 16 patch floral quilt put together from blocks made by my Wednesday Diva group. We decided that using up some floral fabrics in the 16 patch blocks would be a good use of older fabric. The binding is made and has since been stitched onto the quilt and it is waiting for the handstitching. This will be donated to Hospice.
And talking about floral fabrics, thanks to Penny who is in my Wednesday Quilting Diva group, she suggested cutting 10 squares from my fabrics. And then cutting 5" neutral squares and stitching a square on the opposite corners of the block. I put a second row of stitching inside the first row, leaving enough room between them to cut apart and so have a nice stack of hst's happening.
I have another floral 16 patch on my design wall, same group making the blocks and same place for donation, Hospice.
And the runner for the SPCA auction is waiting for me to get it quilted and the appliqué stitched down.
I have two quilts finished and bound and labelled but forgot to take pictures so maybe I will have to blog sooner rather than later to get those pictures included in my finishes for July.