Here we go with ALL my potential projects that I would really like to finish up in the next few months!
Not so sure pictures will be in any kind of order but will try.
1. 150 women's blocks - am done making them
2. Solstice challenge
3. Sew sisters blocks for Canada's birthday
4. Quilt of valour blocks using slabs
5. Brown 9 patches
6. Beach bingo blocks from Jolly Bars
7. Downton Abbey quilt Blueberry hill pattern
8. Red and Gray blocks
9. Ohio star blocks
10. King's ransom bright florals
11. Latin Lady using gray grunge
12. Busy Bee with bobby pin fabric
13. Melinda Jo with florals and white background
14. Limelight with gold strips/turquoise
15. Honey bouquet with fabric like paint by number
16. Offset, top from kit from Connecting Threads
17. Maple leaf quilt for QOV
18. Sewing themed blocks
19. Zoe's triangles
20. 16 patch blues/purples
Wow... 20 projects, two per week would be 3 months worth!
I didn't make this next one but it was given to me to quilt for Quilts of Valour
And the last two are:
Wonder how many will get finished and how many will get ignored because I wanted to start something new?