Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2019

2019 Finish-A-Long 2nd Quarter

This post is for the Finish-A-Long and it is a good way for me to recognize just how many projects are waiting for me!
This is the list - 2 pages!
27 UFO's.  UGH  But, hopefully, that is about to change. I hope I have managed to put photos up of all of them.  I tried! This is Busy Bee, Patchabilities "Welcome", Cornerstone and Squared Off.
 Heartland block of the month from 2018
 Joannes' Thimbleberries - sent to me by my cousin's wife so that I can finish it for charity.
 The backside of City View - a kit from Connecting Threads
 Surrounded 16 patch
 Field Day
 Happy Blocks for charity
 Hourglass, pattern from Missouri Star
 Surrounded 16 patch quilt top
 Iceberg by Villa Rosa
 Ready to Bloom by Connecting Threads
 Stargazer quilt top
 Kansas Troubles- blocks are from Joanne with the extra fabric needed to complete.
 RCS 2018 blocks of the month - both strip piecing and rail fences.  Sparrow blocks made with polka dot fabrics, and more log cabin blocks for Quilts of Valour
 Kid's Happy blocks with extra fabric
 30" table topper from Connecting Threads
 French Braid table runner
 L-7 quilt top
 2 - 16 patch purple and teal quilt tops
 Gingham from Connecting Threads
 Kid's woodland fabrics for a preemie quilt and Something Positive
Showbiz by Villa Rosa.
And, there you have it... all my UFO's and am really hoping that I can cross a few of these off the list by the beginning of July!
Thank you to the organizers of the 2019 Finish-A-Long.

1 comment:

  1. So many fun projects!!!! I see several beautiful finishes in your future!!! On behalf of all the Finish A Long hosts, thanks so much for joining us, and happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete