Even though it was a crummy start to 2018, I spent quite a few hours in my sewing room and managed to complete a short list of projects.
1. Flannel squares are now a quilt top
2. Quilter's planner block one completed
3. Happy blocks made (70+) and 5 preemie quilt tops ready plus more blocks left over
4. Blocks for California fire victims completed (enough for a quilt top)
5. Field day (surrounded 16 patches) quilt top made.
6. Daisy prints split 9 patch 10" squares top completed.
I have the Field Day quilt ready to take home and finish:
I started a project from 10" squares called L7 - are they L's or 7's? Well, sad to say, I stitched a bunch of blocks incorrectly.
And I pulled this project out from the UFO stack - two years old so time to start cutting.
- 9 patch surrounded
- plus quilt
- Sunland stitchers mystery Xmas quilt
- batik table runner that needs quilting
- Welcome hangings from Patchabilities need finishing.. blanket stitch and binding
But, off to decorate for Valentine's day.