Search This Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2014

end of July - how did I do this month?

I finished a silk scarf a few weeks ago and forgot to take a picture.  This was purchased as a kit at the sewing show at Tradex in March. 
Was different to sew on silk!



I made this quilt from some fabrics that were different for me to work with. I am not usually a black person but loved the black and cream.






A tonga batik kit is finished.  I wanted to make this to see how easy it is and it is so simple, I have cut myself a bunch of strips from my batik stash to make another couple of these.  Will be good quilts for Quilts of Valour.





A really funky pattern that I made, wandering into "modern" mode.



Thus ends July and I am down to two projects that need quilting.  One is a wallhanging from last year and another is a donation quilt that my friend Annie made blocks for and I finished it up.  But, they go on the list for August!

No comments:

Post a Comment