Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday morning - getting organized

I have two baby quilts finished.  Both were from fabrics purchased at Creative Stitches sewing show in March and the Abbotsford quilter's guild quilt show in June.  Done!  Crossed off the list.  Am determined that anything new that comes into this house gets made immediately - at least within 6 months of coming into my sewing room!







I was in Victoria last weekend and am slowing, gradually working through the cupboards and closets in my mother's house.  These are all the vintage linens that I found in the linen cupboard.













I have claimed a couple of them but lots of doilies and dresser scarves, table cloths for card tables or end tables.  Still thinking about what to do with them.

3 comments:

  1. Both baby quilts look great. The vintage linens are so lovely. I will be looking forward to seeing what you do with them. I used to have some probably 50 years ago that I used on bureaus etc. Now I wish I still had them. Many were ones I embroidered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Those are lovely linens!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The linens are nice aren't they? I haven't washed or pressed them but will be looking for new homes for some of these.

    ReplyDelete