Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

First of January 2015

At this time, I still haven't completed any new projects but have some in progress!

I did get the binding done on this donation quilt but the quilt was made by the Sunland Stitchers.  I only stitched down the binding but a cute pattern for a child's quilt and love the fabrics.

I am working on these blocks... at least 15 years old and trying to set them so the quilt ends up a decent size for donation.  I want this OFF my design wall.  It has been up there for far too long and can't use the wall for anything else until this is completed.

A mug rug for Feb arrived in my mail box yesterday from Dee in Texas.  Am diligently working on mine!




And, last but not least for today, am involved in a Downton Abbey mystery group and this is my first block.  The block instructions are released every Sunday afternoon before we see the next episode of the show.  I am on team Rose!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good. Are you using fabric from your stash for the Downton Abbey project? I checked it out....looks fun.
    NancyB in AZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a stack of Downton Abbey fat quarters and using those... the requirements were for yardage and there were kits available but figured that since I had a bundle of fabric, I should play with those and not buy more!

      Delete