Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A few finishes

I am making good progress on my quilting projects and feeling very happy that I have some finishes happening.  More quilts are on the pile to have the binding completed and that feels great!

I loaded a quilt on the B-line (home quilting system) and got it quilted.  That always feels good to have something done.


I rubbed out lots of projects on my white board and can't wait for the end of the month to erase the board and write new lists that will be much shorter than the last few months.





I made more of my chevron blocks to test this method and now have a stack waiting to be sewn.
And a stack waiting to be pressed and trimmed




The best part of the last few days is getting three preemie quilts made for the Special Care Nursery (NICU)  at the local hospital in memory of Isaac, my grandson who lived 72 hours, fourteen years ago. 



And my Oink a Doodle quilt that I will donate to the SPCA has binding completed, just needs a label.



More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment