Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Stuff for sale, finished UFO, and older quilt returned and a finished batik.

Was fun to see this quilt.  I made it long time ago from a swap with my Quilter's Funtalk group and we exchanged blocks.  It was hanging at a local sewing machine and quilt shop and I didn't have a label on the back (bad!!) and they finally figured out who it belonged to.  I used to teach quilting classes at the shop and it was a sample for the Split 9 patch. 


I have been busy quilting and binding but not getting nearly as many done as I had hoped.  My goal of 2 per week is not happening!! These are tops pieced in AZ this past winter.  One is a new Tonga batik quilt kit and the other is a UFO from last summer.  It is a split 4 patch and I used a charm pack and realized the quilt wasn't large enough so had to find and order a second charm pack to finish the top.
Both are ready for donating to Quilts of Valour.




I have a Pfaff Expression 4 sewing machine for sale.  It is like new, has an acrylic extension table and am selling for $1200.  If you are interested email me at rosyquilter at gmail.com.




My dear friend Annie has two items for sale.  One is the Baby Go cutter and includes the die for 2½" squares (95) and an embroidery machine - Janome - and has been barely used.  ($1000)




No comments:

Post a Comment