Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2018

last day of May

I still do not have a finished quilt to show you but hopefully by this time next week, you will be awed by what I have accomplished?
I have my pink/rose rail fence blocks made for this months Oh Scrap challenge.
And the foundation strip blocks were done earlier in the month.
I had 6 rows of village houses completed and stitched together in rows last week.
And now my last row is ready to be stitched into a long row and the others are done, ready and waiting for final assembly.
The preemie quilt got quilted, the binding is stitched on but waiting for me to finish the handstitching and add the label.
And my favourite, go to fat quarter quilt is quilted and waiting for the binding to be hand stitched down.  That will happen as soon as possible as I really need to have some finished quilts by June.  All this stitching, piecing and playing has to result in something to show off?
Tomorrow I am heading into the city for the Canadian Quilters Quilt show and am quite ready to be inspired though not so sure I need any more new ideas for projects.
Still have two quilts layered and waiting for quilting and really want to get the houses into a finished village this week as well.







1 comment: