Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2019

St. Patrick's Day and more tennis than quilting

It has been a long week with our annual tennis tournament that our park/tennis club hosts.  And we had rain.

  And wind!  But we ended with fabulous weather and a win for my partner and in the consolation round at our level. Worth giving up quilting for?
And, I won a raffle basket of wine and wine drinking supplies. 
On the rainy day, I got caught up in a few of my blocks and projects. I made my block this week for the Canadian 52 blocks in 52 weeks.
And these are my finished blocks so far.
I did NOT make my Sparrow block of the week... I didn't like the block that they sent out and my quilt is going to be plenty large enough without making all 50 blocks so I can afford to be choosy.

I did get my City View quilt top made from a kit from Connecting Threads.
And my green rainbow scrap challenge blocks are done.
I am in another tennis tournament this week but it is hosted by another park so I just need to show up and play... no volunteer work required.  Hopefully, my house will get much needed attention, laundry will get dealt with and I will have time to work on a few new projects... or finish up some that I started awhile ago. 





1 comment:

  1. Lots of pretty projects to see. I really like those green blocks. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete