Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2020

Always sad to be leaving.

We are in the process of changing houses and heading to rain and drizzle.  This isn't by choice but because my husband has a rapidly growing skin cancer.  Luckily the Doctor who did his Moh's surgery in December asked for my phone to take pictures of what it looked like at the time he took a biopsy.  I was able to compare that picture to what it looks like 2 months later and yikes!  It is double the size.  So, his April appointment for removal was moved up to mid March and I am now in the process of finishing up a few projects, oiling all the wood, cleaning, tidying, organizing in the midst of attending lots of year end tennis parties. 
I have made 240 half square triangles for this quilt.  UGH

It may go home in pieces.  Four blocks done, 16 to go.  UGH
I did make bindings ready to pack.
And I got a top put together using a jolly bar and 2.5" strips. This was a bundle challenge for my Heartstrings group.
And, I played with 2.5" strips in dark colours plus white and set on point.  Top is done.
And my last project was to make buckets for the last of my scraps.  All done and scraps are organized. 
And that might all I get done before we leave.  Lot of things that I need to do,  like cancelling things here and getting things resumed at home (like cable and internet!).   So, it will be a week of crossing things off my lists!



No comments:

Post a Comment