Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Gorgeous weather in the Pacific Northwest

Our weather is fabulous and we are much hotter than normal temperatures.  Warmer weather actually helps me to find quilting time.  When it is hot outside, my basement is lovely and cool and perfect for machine quilting.

This is a finished quilt that is the last of the quilts I have made using the 6" squares of fabric that we swapped in my Wednesday Diva group.  They were supposed to be squares of fabric that was 'what was I thinking' from our stash and we swapped every week for months.  I lost track of how many squares we ended up with but I have made a few quilts using them.  This is the last one! 



I have rewritten my list of quilt tops left for quilting and binding and it has decreased drastically from what I had at the beginning of April.  It will be nice to get these all done and then I can play with new patterns and ideas.  Soon.... my goal is to be finished with all my quilting by the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment