Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

A return to the land of snow and rain.

Not much to show this past week.  I did clean up my sewing room and pack projects into a suitcase to bring back to the land of rain and snow.  Yes, we are 'home' for awhile because of my husband's health.  He has Peripheral vascular disease and apparently no pulse detected in his legs lower than his pelvis.  So, we await tests. And here in B.C. waiting for tests is exactly that... a wait. We will find out more next week after the requests are submitted to the hospital but apparently, it could be anywhere from April to June.

This top got completed.  An interesting pattern and done in 'round's so to speak. 
I have enough four patches left to make a small quilt.

When I woke this morning, this was our view:
It is now raining and not a pretty sight. 
So, it is perfect weather to be sewing, quilting and binding.  But, am having a hard time adjusting and getting anything done!




3 comments:

  1. Very nice quilt top. I especially like the two inner stop borders. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My view is similar here is London Ontario...we've been in a deep freeze for a while. Sorry to hear about your husband's health issues. Cute quilt.

    ReplyDelete