Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2019

Raining and should be sewing!

We tried to play tennis this morning and got 20 minutes of time on the court before it was too wet to play.  So, home and other than making some cinnamon rolls in my crockpot, have accomplished nothing other than my turn at online Scrabble.

The more time on this computer, the less time sewing!

However, yesterday, I managed to get a few things done although not nearly as much as I had intended. It wasn't a very productive week but I did get my Flower Shoppe strips cut and blocks made.  Now it is time to play with the layout.  There are over 70 blocks and last night, they got trimmed to size.

And I did get my CQA blocks up to date.  I made the three from the last 3 weeks.  I still have my Sparrow blocks to do but hopefully this week? 


And I managed to get binding finished on my Missouri Star "Out of Time" hourglass blocks.
 

Orange Rainbow Challenge blocks are done for May as well.

 Binding is done my second St. Louis 16 Patch.  This one is an older UFO. 
On Saturday, attended a quilt show and I am much more selective of what I take pictures of but here are few that I was attracted to for either the pattern or the quilting.





At least I feel good that I got my blog updated!  Now, off to load a quilt on the quilting frame and get those Flower Shoppe blocks on the design wall. 

1 comment: