Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2019

Ignoring social media but getting my quilting projects organized

Iceberg by Villa Rosa is finished!  Great pattern for jelly roll strips.  And I made two Dixie quilts from the Cluck Cluck Sew pattern.  I had to add to the binding for the second one but will be for donation or maybe for a new baby that is 'on the way'. 

  My double slice blocks are finished and now, I just need to get them arranged on the design wall.  I also put together more of my Rainbow colour strips challenge from 2018 into a second quilt top.  It is ready for quilting and binding. 


I have my Sparrow blocks up to date and think I might be ready to stitch one quilt top from what I have so far.  The last six blocks I made are barely visible in the left of the photo above.  I was sure I had taken a picture of them but where is it?

 This is the scissor case that I got in our guild swap.  I had made one in April and handed it in for the swap.  Cute!
 My blue Rainbow colour swap blocks are done for June.  I have 32 of them made. 
 CQA 52 block challenge: I am behind by 4 blocks but I did figure out how I want to set the blocks so spent time adding a border around each block. Getting caught up is on my list for this week. 
 Two quilt tops became finished quilts this week and I have the binding added and will get it stitched down during recliner time.

A basket of happy blocks are waiting and am making them as leaders and enders while stitching my other projects.
A busy Sunday getting all my projects organized and quilting on the B-line.  The less time on my computer, checking FB and Instagram, the more time at my machine!




1 comment: