Search This Blog

Sunday, June 23, 2019

June 2019 has been productive

I have managed to cross off a few projects from my UFO list and quilts that are current.  Of course, my list is still too long but it is nice to see some progress happening.  Weather here was good for quilting and being at my sewing machine.  With tennis most mornings, it has been sunny but cool most afternoons and best of all, only one medical appointment this past week.
I made some more blocks for Canada Stitches and now have a box of blocks to mail off. Some of the blocks were made by members of my local guild.  A good selection is being sent.



And, I worked on my "happy blocks".  Lots are made, a stack of them still waiting to be sewn together and two quilts made that are waiting for binding.
The double slice from 10" squares is now a top and waiting for quilting.
Three quilts are quilted and bound and finished!  Cornerstone, Dreamfield is done and it is from 10 squares.
 Stargazer... a UFO started in 2017 is finally finished.  I assembled the blocks at the September retreat last year.
 And, Busy Bee, a Villa Rosa pattern is done.  I added an extra border to get to a decent size for donation.


I have a stack of finished quilts waiting for binding so pictures to follow.  And some surrounded 9 patches are being made and, hopefully, in a few days, I will have another quilt top finished.  I have a stack of 6 quilts waiting for quilting and finished my June goal, working on my July goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment