Search This Blog

Friday, July 12, 2019

Finish-Along-2019

This is the third quarter of the Finish-Along and I am posting my list and pictures of my projects.  Not very exciting reading for most of you but I need to be able to link back to my list and post from it.
1-5 Hugs blocks that need to be quilted and bound.  I made 170 blocks and am working on getting them made into quilts for donation to our guild We Care program.
#6 Finish Disappearing 9 patch
#7 Finish Churn Dash
#8 Finish Rainbow Scrap Challenge HST quilt.  These are the last of my blocks from last year and I didn't have enough for a quilt so made each block into an HST.
#9 Cutting mat carrier
Project in a bag.
#10 Beehive
Another project in a bag
#11 One more project in a bag... Curved blocks.
#12 Rain Fence Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  These blocks are from 2018 and are waiting to be assembled into quilts.
#13 Polka Dot blocks - made in 2018 as a Sparrow quilt shop sew along/challenge.
#14 Canadiana blocks that I played around with earlier this year.  I would like to get more made and finish a quilt for Quilts of Valour
#15 Hourglass blocks
Another block project that I think would be great to make and finish
#16 Woodland kid's quilt
I have had these fabrics selected for ages and would love to get the quilt made.
#17 Kid's yellow brick road.  I have a stack of fat quarters that are kid themed and if I could get them all made into Yellow Brick Road blocks, then I would probably get 3 or 4 quilts from them.
#18 Solstice blocks.  These were made in 2017 with a block of the week from Pat Sloan and they have been living on a hanger.  Time to finish!
#19 Welcome Autumn
This has been like this for 3 years.  It only needs the applique stitching done and binding, hanging sleeves and I could display it this October?
So there you have the list and the pictures.  Now the challenge is to get this all finished! 

















2 comments:

  1. I love big lists as I get to see so many great projects in progress. Hello from across the water - I live in Victoria, though I spent a decade in Vancouver and a bit of time in Boundary Bay too. I hope you're making progress on your list. Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts.



    Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and PS - when you link up somewhere, make sure you use the URL for the specific blog post instead of just your blog URL. I had to hunt a bit to find your FAL post. No trouble to do so, but I wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete