Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2021

This is a test post.

 The blog post I wrote earlier today was deleted by Blogger because somehow, I contravened some of their rules and I have no idea how showing pictures of quilting and writing about quilting was a 'bad' thing but they did say something about issues... so am trying again and will keep it simple, just in case, as happened earlier, all is lost! 

This is my updated list

1. Finish binding on baby bricks

2. Bind Penny's quilt

3. Bind my L blocks quilt

4. Quilt Falling Charms quilt and bind

5. Load and quilt RSC scrappy strips blocks #1

6. Load and quilt RSC scrappy strips block #2

7. Make Quilt of Valour hugs blocks quilt with 30 blocks given to me

8. Quilt and bind my moose wall hanging. 

9. Finish make disappearing pinwheel blocks and put quilt top together. 

10. Make the charm square quilt  

Of course, the list has grown but, as mentioned, am keeping this simple. 

My baby blocks quilt that was a UFO is finished.  


Falling charms is done. An RSC quilt from 2020.

Quilt made by Penny and used some of my panels is quilted and bound by me.
RSC #2 (Rainbow scrap challenge) is made from L blocks and it is finished. 
I am stopping here to see if this post is successful or if I have some kind of issue with my computer that is causing grief?

No comments:

Post a Comment