Search This Blog

Monday, June 12, 2023

More June finishes!

 I have been pushing myself to get some of the tops off of hangers and have some finished projects.  So far so good.  Less computer time, less time on my phone and no time at my sewing machine for piecing!  Two Illusion quilts got made... one is for donation to my traditional guild and one to the modern guild.  I decided against one large quilt as the colours were very bright and I wasn't sure about a recipient.

This is Amalie super sized, a pattern by GE Designs.  I used some older batiks for this one.
Two Bento box quilts made from one jelly roll using Kat Potter's directions for making the blocks.  Very bright quilts and again, decided to make two for donation rather than one really big quilt. These look the same but are different.

Meadowland mystery from last year is quilted and bound. 
Hip to Be Square is a rainbow scrap challenge from 2022... this turned out way larger than I had intended and is a bit out of my normal colour choices... using blacks and white is not normal for me.
And some new starts!  A heartstrings challenge for June using fat quarters.
A quick 3 yard quilt is on the design wall.
This is the patterns from Fabric Cafe. 
And strip twist blocks are finished and joined so another top joins the hanger brigade!
I feel good with so many tops turned into finished quilts and now back to piecing before the next quilting and binding marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment