Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

Back in BC

We are back at our summer home and the first two weeks we had fabulous weather, sunny, bright and beautiful.  Now, we alternate between rain and sunshine but have lost the warmth.
Has taken me this long to get posting because of the 'job' of returning home, finding things, putting away what we brought back with us and starting the annual job of Dr. visits. 
Easter was busy for me, feeding a houseful and having grandkids sleeping over but that is gone and now it is time to get back to my regular routines and work on quilting the projects I brought home with me.
I have 19 quilt tops that are waiting for me to work on them and get them quilted and bound.  I did spend time last week adding borders to a few of them, cutting backings and batting and have a lovely stack of projects calling my name.

This wallhanging is one I brought home from Arizona so I could free motion on my Brother 1500 rather than my Janome.  I have a better selection of threads here that I can use. 



We left this view in Arizona.

 
And came home to this view of Mt. Baker.


I will back soon, hopefully with some pictures of finished quilts!

No comments:

Post a Comment