Search This Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2013

It is raining so I am having some quilting time.

I have completed the binding on a Quilt of Valour that was made by Penny and quilted by Connie. 


I have finished quilting a UFO that is about 4 years old.  I started it when we lived in our Park Model at Viewpoint and that was awhile ago.  It is approx 60 x 80 and will be donated to Quilts of Valour.


This flying geese was made from my scrap bag of Aunt Gracie fabrics using Eleanor Burn's ruler.  It is one of those projects I would call a PIG... project in grocery bag. 



And this is what I am currently working on.  I changed my sewing machine from my Brother 1500 that I love for free motion quilting over to my Pfaff with the built in walking foot. 



So, a good week... one ufo completed and one PIG completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment