Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

Sunny Monday

My quilting might slow down now that we have glorious sunshine.  It is gardening time... the weeds need to be gone!

 
Iced Tea from some really old flannels.  This UFO is from fabric that has lived in this house a long time and I cut the fabrics last fall so not technically a really old UFO.  This is quilt uses 3½" strips and is the patience block which involves a partial seam on your first seam attaching to the center square. 
 


Another one of my baby quilts made from my Aunt Gracie stash of fabrics.  I heard the term 'vintage modern' so that is what I am going to use as my description.  A new quilt made from old fabrics.  This is a quilt I made while playing with a new method of making flying geese.  I demonstrated the method, using a cardboard triangle, to the Sunland Stitchers this past winter. 

Two more projects off the list of things to do!! yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment