Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I have finally finished a project

Even though I have been busy piecing and sewing for the last four months, I haven't had any 'finishes' up until now.

This is my Dick and Jane quilt.  Made from a cute package of fabrics in a sweet metal lunch tin, I acquired this at least 4 years ago, maybe 5?  It has been sitting around, waiting to be finished, for a long time and now it is done. 


Ooops, it is sideways.   So, if you turn your head, you will see Dick, Jane, Sally and Spot. 

And, also finished is the first of many quilts I made trying to use up my Aunt Gracie, reproduction type of fabrics.  They keep multiplying though part of the problem is that I added to my stash when I was at a garage sale and the prices were too good to pass up!!



Back to my quilting and binding.  One quilt at a time!

1 comment:

  1. Great finishes, Carolyn. I like them both. Feels good doesn't it.
    NancyB in AZ

    ReplyDelete