Search This Blog

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Two weeks left in August.

I need to focus on my list of things to do for the rest of the month.  I have been distracted by new projects that are more fun that the existing ones.  I did make the time to catch up on my CQA 52 blocks in 52 weeks.  I was 9 blocks behind and now am up to date until Tuesday.  I also added the frame around each block.


I need to focus on my Sparrow blocks this coming week. 
I also got my Missouri Star top put together although it is patiently waiting to be pressed.
The blue rail fence got quilted and the binding is made but waiting to be attached.  Also my fat quarter quilt from my guild winnings got quilted and again, binding needs to be finished and attached.  But close to being finished.  And that makes me happy!
And then I started another new project... called Harper from the Cloth Shop on Granville Island.  I have it half done and will get the top finished hopefully this afternoon and it will go the waiting list for quilting.

I feel like I was sewing a lot this week but it sure doesn't appear to be that I accomplished much?  But one day was appointments with my husband which messed up any sewing time.  And we had to celebrate his birthday so, "me" time was limited. 
Hoping this week will see me finishing projects instead of starting new ones?  But.... the new ones are so much fun!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Crossing off a few things on my August list but too slow because of new projects.

    ReplyDelete