Search This Blog

Monday, September 23, 2019

3 days at retreat and a weekend of wet weather

 I spent three days last week at retreat with my Wednesday quilting group.  This is my room. 
 This is where we stitched to our heart's content.
 My personal set up with my machine and a borrowed design wall.

 These two baby brick preemie quilts got quilted and bound. And the strippie quilt got quilted and bound as well.



 I changed the U.S. flag at the top of this quilt and put in some maple leaves, made by Penny. 

 And, I played with using panels in Quilts of Valour
 A bowl cozy got finished that I started last December.  Why does it take so long?  And another Quilt of Valour, light in the window, got put together.
Lots of quilt tops now waiting for quilting.
This past weekend, I worked on my zip pouches... I meant to work on them at retreat but forgot to take fusible fleece with me.  The first is the Becca bag which inserts the zipper quite differently.


And then the others were kits from Connecting Threads that I finished up.

And one more made for a swap.
Busy and productive!

1 comment: