Search This Blog

Saturday, September 28, 2019

September is amost over.... for another year.

I went back to look at my goals for September.  Today is Saturday... I have three days to see if I can finish one or two more on this list but feel that actually did accomplish a lot of what I hoped to get done.


1. Polka dot blocks -  ready to quilt
2. Solstice (will I ever get around to this?)
3. RCS blocks for Sept 19
4. Ohio Star blocks (not very excited about this)
5. Replace Joanne's US flag block
6. Cut up kid's fabrics for Yellow Brick Road quilts (heartstrings fq challenge)
7. Make up the zip pouches that I have kits for
8. Woodland kid's quilt - Mary's strippie pattern?
9. Quilter's planner blocks
10. In from the cold block
11. Make more of Marge's blocks
12. Make more hourglass blocks
13. Stitch some blocks for Canada Stitches
14.Teal block swap
15. Quilt rail fence #5
16. Quilt rail fence #6
17. Quilt Missouri Star Diamond Chain
18. Quilt Sparrow blocks quilt
19.Diamond Chain
20. Strippie kid's quilt 
21 Baby block preemie 1 & 2 

My husband is away on his annual hunting trip and, while it will be a short few days, I have done the heavy cleaning that I like to do when there is no one to walk on the wet carpet on our stairs or walk across the hardwood floors before the wax coating is dry.  The fridge is clean! Lots of jobs done but not much quilting, sadly.  However, am hoping for a good couple of days to see what can be finished up.  I still have a small jobs around the house, month end desk work to do and then am free to stitch (and do all the dirty laundry that comes home).

No pictures for you.  My zip pouches were the last things I made.  But, I did take two sewing machines in for servicing and crossing my fingers that my Janome will be back sooner than the date they aimed for.  Who knew that technicians were so busy?

I promise, pictures tomorrow!

Off to get more jobs finished and then sewing to  my heart's content.

No comments:

Post a Comment